Rockola 1454 selection button

geschrieben von - posted by smt02 
Rockola 1454 selection button
03.12.15 13:22
There appears to be a problem selecting certain records on the jukebox
I have sprayed electrical spray on the connections back of button bank, all appear ok but no 97, 17 is ok but 57 appears to be a little temperamental will I need to strip down the title drum or is there an easier way, it's the middle section which appears to have another circuit board in the way of clear spraying
Re: Rockola 1454 selection button
04.12.15 07:03
On the left side of the title drum is a cam with contact blades
These contacts prevent making multiple selections during rotating
Most likely these contacts need adjusting or the the drum slips through the cam hole of 41 - 80 section

The problem in your previous topic is most likely due to misalignment of the adjustable cams on the gripper drive shaft
Even if a record in the drum isnt properly aligned with the gripper it will try to grip the record due to the fact this is activated by the contactblock and the corresponding pin ( in most cases it will ruine the record though )
Re: Rockola 1454 selection button
04.12.15 09:16
Hi
Thanks very much for your info, the issue with playing every record appears to have been me pressing all the pins in as I was trying to dislodge a sticking one.
The juke appears to have settled down now and seams to be gripping the discs ok,
I also had an issue with a button not selecting a song, the issue was on selection 87 which has also problems picking one of the other selection on that button.
I have sprayed with contact spray and now one selection is ok, but if I depress the button on the left side pushing against the button slot all appears well, must be a worn connection.
Thanks very much to everyone who has assisted so far I very much appreciate your help, as I am a real newbie but definitely got the bug 😀
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in