playmate wallbox error codes

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
playmate wallbox error codes
14.09.10 23:25
Hi
I have connected up a wallbox to my jukebox, initially the digits ULL(i think) appeared in the display of the wallbox, i pressed the reset on the pcb inside the wallbox and now i have F-2 in the display, has anybody any idea what could be causing this or what to do. The wallbox is called a Playmate rustic and has a board inside it with terminals for Seeburg, Rowe, NSM and electro-mechanical. The wiring form my jukebox is connected to the electro-mechanical terminal consisting of four wires. Also on the pcb itself there is a button for reset, program and credit
regards
Sean
Re: playmate wallbox error codes
15.09.10 11:21
Hello Sean,

I think you have been in contact with me on another forum regarding other issues with this wallbox.
If you have the manual you will need to programe the wallbox for your jukebox type and technology i.e. Rowe Ami, electromechanical, R-80S to R-83, R-84 onwards.
One of the issues with this jukebox is that the supply voltage 28/30 volts AC needs to be the correct way round on the connection terminals if it the wrong way round it will not work. If memory serves me correctly pin 2 needs to be ground.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
alan-hood@datex.co.uk
15.09.10 12:01
Hi
Yes i have been in contact with you, this wallbox came with a Rockola 477, the cable connected to the back of the jukebox and was connected at 4 points and the other end of the cable to the electro-mechanical terminal of the pcb inside the wallbox, when the wallbox is turned on it lights up, symbol 4-1 comes up on the display followed by F-2 on the display, i haven't worked with a wall box before and unfortunately i do not have a manual. On the pcb there are a number of buttons for program, reset and credit but i don't know what are the instructions for using them, have you any instruction guides or manuals on this or can this wallbox be used on the rockola 477
regards
Sean
16.09.10 09:03
Hello Sean,

I do have manuals for a number of the Playmate boards, but at the moment I can not locate the one that is for your board.
I will have a search and see what I can find.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man UK
16.09.10 10:58
Hi Alan
Thanks
for that any idea what the F-2 on the display means
regards
Sean
16.09.10 13:29
If I know right F-2 means that the wallbox is not programmed for use with your Rock-Ola.
But how to do it Alan will be of better help than me.

Hildegard

16.09.10 16:06
thanks for that
regards
Sean
17.09.10 13:44
thanks for everyones help, managed to get the programming instructions, if anyone wants it drop me an email, i have tried to attach it but the file size is too big
Sean
17.09.10 13:58
Hello Sean,

I'm glad you got it working again.
you can send the instruction to my email address at stamann at jukebox-world.de
I will add this to the Archive - [www.jukebox-world.de] - so others can find it there.

Kind regards - Hildegard

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.09.10 14:00.
17.09.10 17:26
Thanks to Sean who provided the instructions. They can be found in the jukebox-archive at
[www.jukebox-world.de] >>> England >>> FAQ: ??? >>> Hazel Grove Music

Hildegard
09.07.15 09:20
this is great ive been struggling :-D Would anyone know the correct code for the NSM ESIV Hide away box or would the NSM200 Hide Away code work ok?
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in