seeburg lpc 1

geschrieben von - posted by OLIVIER.LPC1 
seeburg lpc 1
09.11.14 18:18
Hello,

I recently bought a Seeburg LPC1 for about €350. (That cheap in Belgium :), normal prices about €800 for a working one).
The seller said it was in working condition, but could not be tested because he had no power on the place where it was stocked.

I came home with it and ... It wasn't working at all. The clutch (left right was blocked) the part for putting out the single was blocked. Allmost all the contacts sparked when moving. The tubes OA2 where broken (installed new ones). For the rest it was completely original and complete. Except the totalizer was missing but i guess it was an option. Like my external keyhole shapped volume control and reject button.

Now the carriage is going left and right (for scanning and does nothing). I cannot select any record because i have a problem with the APU (i think). It has 3 non original connections in it. Red ones.
So i think there is a problem. I cleaned all the contacts and it was better when i put in money before it was making noise like hell, the motor went back and stopped back and stopped (oscillating) and the relais under the selection keys was going with it, now it makes less noise :( when doing that. I can never reach a position to can make a selection. There is a contact at the wheel. When i pull it by had the relais for making the selection pulls and i can make a selection. The carriage is starting to scane twice but does nothing.

IT could also May be a problem with the tcc ?

Are you able to help me, or better would you be as kind to want to help me :).

Kinds regards.
Olivier H.
Re: seeburg lpc 1
10.11.14 13:56
Hello Olivier,

I am not familiar with technical issues. But maybe this helps with the "Scans twice plays nothing" Problem.
[www.west.net]

This article was written by late Tony Miller, a Seeburg technician.

Kind regards - Hildegard
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in