NSM Festival

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
NSM Festival
01.07.14 11:21
Hi
I have this machine and it has the following problem, it will not scan or select a record. The song number can be inputed but the carriage does not scanor it will not scan using the scan button on the control centre. When it is pressed the relay operates and the motor for the turntable operates but the motor below will not operate. I have checked all connections, all indicator led's are lit and all fuses are tested as ok.
If i manually move the carriage the slot numbers are displayed on the display, has anyone any ideas and suggestions
regards
seancalla
Re: NSM Festival
01.07.14 14:29
Festival ES 160 ?

Welches Laufwerk ist verbaut ? Das mit dem schwarzen und silbernen Motor oder das mit dem grauen und silbernen Motor ?
01.07.14 15:14
Hi
Its a festival 160 and scan motor is black
regards
seancalla
02.07.14 22:20
Hi
Just an update on this, when i turn on machine relay MO operates, relay FA will operate if i press scan button, i measured voltages on the carriage board and i am getting approx 40 volts ac for both motors, the play motor operates but the scan motor will not. If i manually move the carriage the trip relay will operate at the selected slot
I haven't come accross many nsm jukeboxes whereby the scan motor would be faulty, most times the fault would relate back to the credit unit or control centre
seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in