NSM Prestige 160

geschrieben von - posted by puturret 
NSM Prestige 160
06.04.14 19:00
Good afternoon from Barcelona Spain,,
I have a problem with carriage unit. When I select track in the relay control box jumps twice, the motor runs, but the car does not move to the right to find the selected record. The turntable works, but I see NO into running the pinion carriage drive. It may be that from the control box do not give information to the carriage drive pinion to active? you may have broken some mechanism that makes the pinion gear drive?. I am await your answers
Re: NSM Prestige 160
07.04.14 19:46
Dear Puturret,

please refer to the first entry 'for new Members' and then please add the required information. No one can help with such small data.
Cheers Kai
09.04.14 10:15
Hello puturret

You write "...the motor runs, but the car does not move to the right to find the selected record" . Does this mean that the carriage is on the far left and the motor is running? It may be that the motor has insufficient power to actuate the reversing switch. This can have two different causes. It may be that the switching mechanism is stuck. But it may also be that the slip clutch slips.

The reversing switch is operated by two levers, which protrude from the gray boxes on the left and right of the record magazine. The protruding ends of the levers are normally moved by the carriage. But one can also shift manually. That should be easy. If it is stiff, the carriage does not have enough power for switching over. If this is the case, the lever must be lubricated. In most cases the lever in the right box is the cause.

When the switching over is smooth, a broken slip clutch may be the cause. The slip clutch is located on the back of the carriage on the gear which drives the carriage. You can get here in the shop a replacement for the defective part. [www.jukebox-world.de]

Best regards - charly49
20.04.14 22:45
Hello Charly49,
I removed the box on the right and I removed the spring, I greased the dipstick that connects the other cam on the left and I reassembled everything, but still all is hard and the carriage because it can not move the cam, but the motor keeps turning. There is No problem with the pinion gear because it works well. Furthermore the cam in the box has a left / right movement, has to move the carriage all the cam or just need a little touch to switch into play?. I say that because if I leave the cam in a position just in the middle of the movement, the car lightly touching the cam and back, but for all the time and is moving from left to right ...it is rare¡¡¡¡
Another question, I need a cartridge Shure M 17CM, can not find here on the web and internet neither locate. You can also help me?. Thanks a lot for your support...
21.04.14 14:44
Hello Puturret,
please specify WHICH Prestige you are using (Type D, E or ESII) furhermore, why are you searchung for the entire system M17CM ? Is it gone or are yor presuming a failure in the system.
I found one but to me it looks pretty worn, so I'm not sure how good the 'test' which is mentioned on the page has been.
[www.decor-tech.ch]

Rgds
Kai
21.04.14 15:54
Hello Kai,
My prestige is the type "D" . My cartridge is broken for half...is useless. I enclose a photo of the model I find.
Thanks for your cooperation
Alfred
22.04.14 19:19
Hello Alfred,
I'll visit my Dad in a few days, since he was one of the developers of this Box I guess he has some spare parts in his Drawer. I'll see if we can support you with one. But I can't promise.
You'll hear from me!
22.04.14 20:49
Hi Kai,
my God that good news¡¡¡¡¡, but not just in case there is a possibility of locating this cartridge... but rather really was one of the creators of the NSM 160? It is an honor for me to have knowledge which your father is one of them..congratulations
All right Kai, I am awaiting your response. By other side if he can to tell you where I could to reach one, I will be happy ¡¡
Many thanhs for your interest. Believe me it is so ¡¡¡
Alfred
05.05.14 19:57
Hello Kai,

Do you have any good notices for me about the cartridge for my jukebox?
Your answer will be appreciate ....
Regards
08.05.14 08:08
Hello Alfred,

no news now, since I have to postpone my trip day after day... I'll let you know as soon as I have a concrete Answer!

Cheers
kai
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in