ami K200 selection problem

geschrieben von - posted by takzig 
ami K200 selection problem
12.04.14 20:01
Hello,
I have a problem with all my selections that have number "12" involved!
Whenever I make a selection with "12" in it, the selector arms behind the carousel wheel start turning around endless, without ever pressing the selection pin.
Can you please help me and tell me where the problem might be located?
this only happens with No 12 selections.
Thanks for any help
Re: ami K200 selection problem
13.04.14 21:50
Hello takzig

If only one group is concerned, only a broken connection between the keyboard and the sliding contact board in the Search Unit can be the cause. I would first consider the connector. It could also be that the contact in the keyboard is bad. However, this happens almost never in this model.

Best regards - charly49
16.04.14 19:20
Thank you charly,
your help is much apreciated! I will check this in the weekend.
27.04.14 10:56
Well here's an update...
I found out the problem is with the pulse converter. (my model is electric one with stepper)...
The keyboard gives the signal and inside the pulse converter the pulses are tansmitted fine to the solenoinds, to both letters and numbers.
So my next guess is that the circuit board or the wipers in the numbers section need to be cleaned or changed!
I believe the voltage transmitted there is Ok, since all the othe number selections work.

Is there maybe any other sugestion? or am I guessing right?
27.04.14 16:40
Hello takzig

I had mistakenly assumed that you have a K200A with automatic selector, because the described error in these is more common.
With the K200 with electric selector there is actually only one possible cause. The contact segments of the front and back side of the PCB are connected by rivets, which are soldered. One of these through-connections, that of the segment 12, is probably interrupted. I think you have to resolder the connection.

Best regards - charly49
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in