AMI Blowing fuse

geschrieben von - posted by Thenewguy13 
AMI Blowing fuse
12.11.13 00:38
Hello again,

I have to admit that I am not very good with electrical when it comes to electronics. ( only good with home wiring ) My problem now is that I am continually bowing the middle fuse in the Junction box.( first picture ) The fuse seems to blow sometime during the operation the pulse converter. ( I can't tell exactly when ) I can make a selection, the pulse convertor runs, The arm will grab the record put it down and play it. ( i think the fuse pops just before the record is set down ) pick it back up then put it back. It will then spin for another rotation and play the same selection again, put it back then stop. After this the pulse will not reset either. I also noticed the last time I did this the main speaker and the horn are not working. ( when the fuse is blown, the credits will not read either ) I do have a manual that I purchased off ebay, but it doesn't seem to be very good, and the diagrams are hard to read. ( second picture ) I am totally unsure where to start, any help to point me in the right direction will be appreciated

Thank you,
Houstin
JEJ-200

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in