help identifying Wurlitzer model...

geschrieben von - posted by rpludwig 
help identifying Wurlitzer model...
15.10.13 15:28
Guten Tag!

I am attempting to identify a specific Wurlitzer jukebox. The exterior resembles exactly a 3100 Americana model, however the interior (turntable & carrousel) appears more as a 3700...very puzzling.

Facing the unit the turntable is to the left, the carrousel centered. The tone arm is anchored to the front left, cartridge toward the rear of the cabinet. The tone arm and turntable are horizontal, not vertical as in the pictures I have seen on the 3100 model.

While the unit has a number of issues, I feel I can repair with the proper manual and some guidance once it is properly identified (model #).

Any assistance from forum experts are most appreciated. I apologize in advance for communicating in English, my German is nicht so gut!

Thank you in advance,
Ron
Victor, NY USA
Re: help identifying Wurlitzer model...
15.10.13 16:24
Hello Ron!
I think you have a "two in one"-Jukebox. You can upload Pictures for more Safety to clear it.
mfg Willi!
Re: help identifying Wurlitzer model...
15.10.13 16:30
Thank you for your reply....

Wondering if this was a one off by Wurlitzer or perhaps previous owner attempted to combine the works of two separate models...we may never know!

I will take pictures and upload soon, again, thank you for your response! BTW, great forum you have here!

Ron
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in