1432 Wiring Diagram

geschrieben von - posted by speed_1975 
1432 Wiring Diagram
28.02.13 11:32
Hello all,
I am new to this forum and I hope I can share any information I have with you.

I do however have a question. I just picked up a Rockola rocket 1432 from a guy here is the states and i am in the process of rebuilding it from the ground up. The unit itself is not very complex but I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the whole unit. I do have a simple one that shows mostly the amp and what is plugged in but it is very faded and some of it is just missing... So i am looking to see if anyone knows where I can get a nice copy of one?.. If you can help me I would be forever in your debt.

Thank You

Shannon Fisher

Hallo an alle,
Ich bin neu in diesem Forum und ich hoffe, ich kann keine Informationen, die ich mit Ihnen teilen.

Ich habe aber eine Frage. Ich hob einen Rockola Rakete 1432 von einem Kerl hier ist der Staaten, und ich bin in den Prozess des Wiederaufbaus es von Grund auf. Das Gerät selbst ist nicht sehr komplex, aber ich versuche, einen Schaltplan für die gesamte Einheit zu finden. Ich habe eine einfache, die meist zeigt die Verstärker und was ist eingesteckt, aber es ist sehr verblasst und einige ist es nur fehlt ... Also ich freue mich zu sehen, ob jemand weiß, wo ich ein schönes Exemplar eines bekommen kann? .. Wenn Sie mir helfen, ich würde für immer in deiner Schuld
Re: 1432 Wiring Diagram
28.02.13 12:00
Hello!
I look by Victory Glass and he have it.
[2nd-sight.com]
mfg Willi!
28.02.13 12:53
I have purchased the Manual from victory glass and it does not come with a electrical drawing.. I emailed them but no response yet.

Ich habe die Anleitung von Sieg Glas gekauft und es nicht mit einem elektrischen Zeichnung kommen .. Ich mailte sie aber keine Antwort vor.
28.02.13 13:17
Hello Speed_1975,

finding a 1432 schematic seems to be most difficult. I never found one so far and all I asked denied ever seeing one.
Schematic 1434 should be helpful for you, those two models are almost identical regarding the technical equipment.
Check with Steve or Denny at Victory Glass if you can purchase the 1434 schematic only.

I am curious what kind of schematic you'ven gotten when saying "I do have a simple one that shows mostly the amp and what is plugged in but it is very faded and some of it is just missing."

Is it a schematic stapled to the backdoor?

Let me know if you're not successful getting the 1434 schematic.

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 28.02.13 13:17.
28.02.13 13:56
I have downloaded one from Vern TinsdaleI I will put a link below.. It would almost be worth me making one myself as i go and selling the darn thing.. haha.

The diagram is not to bad but it is not as in depth as I would like. It is mostly the amp and has some information on the other parts of the unit but not much.

Shannon

[www.verntisdale.com]
28.02.13 14:16
Hello Shannon,

thank you.
This section is also found on 1434 schematic diagram.
The large 1434 schematic wiring diagram shows also the mechanism, credit unit, lamps etc - so all equiment.

The parts list shown for the amp is taken from manual 1432 anyway.

28.02.13 14:31
You have a 1434 Schematic diagram?

28.02.13 14:43
Yes. But if you're located in US I would try Victory Glass.

You're welcome to email me off-list at stamann@jukebox-world.de

28.02.13 16:16
Hello Forum-User!
I heard from Bill Butterfield, Vern Tisdale is passed away about two Weeks ago.
In the Moment it is no possible to order some Parts from him.
mfg Willi!
28.02.13 18:30
OOo wow that is so sad... a wealth of knowladge gone form us... what a shame..

But on a lighter note I did find out more information from Victory Glass. Their 1434 service manual has a schematic in it and from what I have seen it is VERY close if not exact to the 1432 model... I may pick this up and find out.

Shannon
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in