NSM City 4 Driving Me Insain

geschrieben von - posted by Thunder 
NSM City 4 Driving Me Insain
20.02.05 05:22
This group is my last hope. I have an NSM City 4 that has a problem I think with the carriage. When you plug it in the carriage will go all the way to the left and click then it shows a ER70, 61 and 60 error code. and the clicking stops. Im thinking the problem is in whatever makes it switch directions from left to right. I dont have a manual and would like to purchas on at a reasonable price. It is a 45 RPM carriage and the ES4 system. Any help would be great.
Thanks
Thunder
Re: NSM City 4 Driving Me Insain
20.02.05 08:19
Hello Thunder,

the defect also can be in the "centrale" or the "control and cerdit unit" ! Please test the following points for localizing and let me know the results:

Does the carriage start driving immediately when you switch on the box (before you make a selection)?

On the "Centrale" board, you can find two relay on the left side, MO (Motorrelais) and DRR (Drehrichtungsrelais).
Please have a look at DRR. Does it work when the carriage is placed on the left end?

Best regards, Daniel

20.02.05 17:03
Thanks for responding Daniel
Let me se if I can put into words what Iv found. If you slid the carriage to the right and power it up there is a 1 or 2 second pause in the carriage movement but the DRR relay switches and then the carriage starts moving to the left, sometimes during travel the DRR relay will switche the other way and back(not in any certian spot), the carriage continues to the left where it stops moving but the motor continues for a few seconds then it shows the error codes then the DRR relay switches the other way. When the power is switched off, thr DRR relay will switch again. After it shows the error code, sliding the carriage to either end will not activate the DRR relay. Also, every now and then the carriage will stop somewhere in the middle, a selection can be made then the carriage continues to the left but will not pick a selection and the clicking starts, error codes are shown and it stops.

Just for information, there are 4 LEDs lit on the centrale and one blinking on the board in front of it. Im assuming this indicates that it has the correct voltage.

20.02.05 18:35
Hello Thunder,

if I undersand you right, the DRR- relay operates, but the carriage doesn't change its direction.

So the problem should be in the carriage; it's an electronic defect on the printed circuit "Auslegerpaltine".

Because of so many details and causes possible, I can propose you to test (and repair) that board for you; I have all possibilites for testing it at home. You can send it as a small parcel.

If you are interested, you can contact me by mail : kontakt@musikboxtechnik.de

Best regards, Daniel
21.02.05 01:02
One more question about this box. How do I get the lower speaker panel off? Iv removed every screw across the front inside and it wont budge. What am I missing?
Thanks
Thunder
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in