NSM consul 120

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
NSM consul 120
07.10.11 12:50
Hi
I have brought this jukebox back to life but theres always something, on the positive side a selection can be made, the carriage will move to the correct position, the record will be placed in the correct position for play, the play motor is turning but the lever from the play motor that is supposed to contact the turntable does not go into position(the record will play if I manually push the lever) when the record is finished the record is removed, the cam turns and moves the play motor lever away from the turntable but then the carriage gets stuck somehow and makes attempts to move but when you apply a little preesure to the carriage either to the left or right of it it will free it up and the carriage will return to its home position
What would causing the lever of the play motor not to move to the turntable, if I understand correctly the play motor lever is supposed to move into position at the same time as the record clamp opens?
What is causing the jam in the carriage after a record has been played?
thanks
Seancalla
Re: NSM consul 120
07.10.11 22:37
Just an update, i managed to solve the first problem with the play motor lever not moving to the turntable it was just of case of turning a screw which put a bit more tension on the spring, anyone any ideas regarding the carriage getting jammed after a record is played, no jams occur during scanning only after a record is played
regards
Seancalla
Re: NSM consul 120
14.10.11 00:08
Problem solved with some grease,
thanks seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in