selection problem 449

geschrieben von - posted by igi 
igi
selection problem 449
20.06.11 20:58
Hi all,
I have a problem with a rock ola 449 .
I can make all selections accept selection 200 . I have cleaned the pin but the pin is not activated.
Any one an idea?
Thanks in advance . I can read german but writing is a big problem excuses
Leon
Re: selection problem 449
20.06.11 21:54
Hello Leon

What happens exactly, if you select "200"?

Greetings - charly49
igi
21.06.11 05:24
Hi Charly

Thank you for youre reply.
If i make selection 200 , the write in wheel starts to turn around .
So he is getting a signal to take the selection . After turning around the box stops at the position . The hammer coil attrackt , but for some reason he is not powerfull enough to trigger the pin on the selection wheel. Very strange because 210 is no problem and that pin is right beside 200, and have the same hammer coil .
Maybe i should exchange the hammer coil , i have cleaned him , also the pins at the selection wheel. And i can say they all go gently up and down by hand .

Thanks , Kind regards Leon
21.06.11 07:26
Hello Leon

The Write In Arm has 5 Wipers. The three inside are for connecting the hammer coils. They are double, one over the other. Selection Lever 200 is the first in the row und if it is selected, there is only the bottom wiper touching the slip ring. If this wiper is dirty or has less tension, the power for the hammer coil is reduced or missing and the selection lever cannot be moved.

Greetings - charly49
igi
21.06.11 08:02
Hi Charly,

I cleaned the wiper blades and the printed slip ring also. Maybe not good enough.
I will repeat cleaning the wiper blades. It's the only possible reason why selection 200 does not work properly . Thanks , kind regards Leon
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in