rowe ami cadette HELP!

geschrieben von - posted by nickstuart 
rowe ami cadette HELP!
24.02.11 21:05
hi, has run with no problem for 2 days. now when i select, the stop switch assembly just rotates and does not stop. help please.
nick
Re: rowe ami cadette HELP!
24.02.11 21:31
THIS IS THE PART THAT JUST ROTATES AND WILL NOT STOP, THANKS

video here www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqbMxEDajuY

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 24.02.11 22:09.

25.02.11 00:03
and now its working again and i dont know why....
25.02.11 08:47
Hello Nick,

this is the search unit and it has to push a selection pin in the pin wheel on its backside, according to your selection. The trouble is commonly caused by a contact problem in the keyboard. Each button contains a normally closed contact which connects to the next button, as long as the button is not pressed. The pressed button interrupts this serial circuit and connects to the appropriate segment on the printed circuit in the search unit. If one of the normally closed contacts does not close properly, all following buttons cannot work.

Your jukebox was unused for a long time. The contacts in the keyboard may be dusty or corroded. You should spray some contact cleaner for electronics onto the contact sliders in the button bank (I use KONTAKT 60) on the contact sliders inside the button bank and work each button often in and out. This will clean the contacts.

Best regards - charly49
25.02.11 09:53
hi charly, done exactly that and all is fine now. the problem did occur after i had dusted off the button contacts so i guess i moved 40 years of grime to the wrong place! thank you for your help as i would not have guessed why fault occured.

best regards, nick
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in