AMI speaker S 81

geschrieben von - posted by Michel 
AMI speaker S 81
30.06.07 06:30
Hello to you all,

Can anybody tell me how this speaker (the round one with "music by AMI" in the middle, there is one offered in this forum in "Anzeige" at the moment) should be used (I don't seem to find any info about this speaker on the net)? Is it an additional speaker that can be used "stand -alone" connected to a jukebox, or should it be used together with other external speakers to sound good?
In my AMI H100 manual I find that it can be connected to this mono box, but can it also be used with the AMI Continental 2 (stereo) box?
Does anybody have an idea what is an acceptable price for this speaker in original, not restored condition (I find prices of 650 to 750€ in restored condition)?

Sorry for the English but my written German is not so good. Reactions can be posted in German if you want, reading is not a problem.

Grussen aus Belgien,
Michel
Re: AMI speaker S 81
30.06.07 09:05
Hello Michel

look here [www.jukebox-world.de] for further information.

Greetings from Austria - charly49
Re: AMI speaker S 81
01.07.07 11:53
Hello Charly,

Thanks very much for this info. I should have done a better search within this website myself, sorry for that. I still have one question left. How should this speaker be connected to a box (AMI H100 or Continental 2) to have an good sound? Is it used stand-alone (one or two speakers?) or is a combination with other external speakers needed?

Grussen aus Belgien,
Michel
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in