Zubehör NSM Serenade Stereo Magic

geschrieben von - posted by Lipper 
Zubehör NSM Serenade Stereo Magic
28.05.07 14:02
Wo bekomme ich Handbücher und technische Informationen über die NSM Serenade Stereo Magic Baujahr 1964 her? Hier im Shop konnte ich nichts finden.
Re: Zubehör NSM Serenade Stereo Magic
28.05.07 14:35
Einfach anfragen, es sind nicht alle Modelle im Shop.
11.06.07 20:04
Es ist eine unvollständige Anleitung erhältlich. Aber wenn,dann sollte sie schon vollständig sein. Kann mir denn niemand, der so eine Box hat, ein paar Infos geben?
09.07.07 17:24
Hi i have 16 pages of technical imformation on the serenade i could photo copy and send you if you send me a large stamped address envelope my problem is its all in German and i cant understand the parts translation i also have the serenade which has a problem it wont release the record thats on the turntable.Regards Andrew
09.07.07 19:36
Hello Andrew. Thank you for your offer. Are you from England? Have you got an original manual? Can you take a photo and show it here? It would be nice sending me a copy of the manual.
10.07.07 16:52
Yes i am from England i dont have original just a copy the heading says "technische hinweise serenade"not sure how to send a photo on here yet but let me have your email address and i will try to send you a copy the one i have is a stereo magic .Here is a link to one thats the same [www.jukebox-world.de]

10.07.07 21:39
Hello drew611,

when answering and posting a thread you can add a picture - accepted are .jpg-files up to 250 kB.

The l.h. yellow button below saying "Datei anhängen - Attach file" is the one to use. If you press it on the following page you will be able to choose the picture from your files.

Please make sure to finish the text of your post before - because after pressing the upload button for the picture the message will be send.

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in